Hollywood Life has exclusive information about where Rob is staying while he’s in Paris, promoting Water For Elephants. The price tag on this place is a bit exuberant for Rob (from what I’ve read, its $28,000 a night for the “Royale” suite!). However, these pictures of the room are absolutely stunning .. if only Kristen was with him to enjoy this romantic setting! Oh, don’t worry .. they will be in Paris soon enough, promoting Breaking Dawn in the fall
Robert Pattinson is living the high life! The 24-year-old actor may not like all of the fan attention that comes along with being a mega-star but at least he’s resting his pretty head on pricey pillows. HollywoodLife.com has confirmed that Rob is staying at the Hotel Plaza-Athenee in Paris, while in town for the premiere of Water For Elephants!
Rob was in Paris in 2009 and stayed with his Breaking Dawn co-stars at the Hotel de Crillon. But it seems he’s now opted for a change of scenery. Our source tells us that Rob is staying at the hotel located on the Avenue Montaigne under a different name, and his co-star Reese Witherspoon is staying at another hotel.
Plaza-Athenee rooms range from $800 for a single room and all the way up to $28,000 for the Royale Suite — we think Rob deserves to stay in that one! And we can’t wait to see Rob all handsome at the premiere!
If Rob is staying in the luxurious Royale Suite, here’s a peek inside:
- Situated on the 5th floor. Fabric for the drapes is embroidered using three different gold threads. Bathrooms are tiled entirely in Italian marble mosaics and engraved glass. Flowers from all four seasons can be found around the suite.
- Two main entrances
- A reception hall
- Two master bedrooms, each which a private dressing room finished in beautifully crafted solid wood
- Two bedrooms overlooking a quiet, open courtyard
- Spacious double living room with a bookcase: the drawing room and the sitting room
- Combined sitting and dining-room (table seats up to 12 people)
- A sitting room
- Spacious study
- Two full marble bathrooms with a steam shower (remote controlled) and a Jacuzzi
- Balconies overlooking the Avenue Montaigne, offering a side view of the Eiffel Tower