In lieu of the release of the Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack, we have decided to put together a little contest for y’all. What’s up for grabs? Well, a beautiful November issue of GQ (UK) is what’s at stake! Now, let’s get into the nitty, gritty details of this contest:
After listening to the Soundtrack (a million times), we have decided to make a contest that tests just how accurate you can be at determining where each song on the Soundtrack will play in the Breaking Dawn Part 1. This task seems rather daunting if you consider all songs and all scenes in the movie. Therefore, we have decided to provide you with three scenes. It will be your task to tell us which song will play in each of the three pre-determined scenes. Whoever gets the most scene/song combinations correct will win the grand prize! There will be second and third place prizes as well, so any submission is a good submission 🙂
- You can only enter once, so please make sure your submission is complete and thought-through.
- Please submit your answer in the comments section below.
- All submissions will be turned in no later than November 16, 2011 at 3:00 pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.
- Contest is open to all International residents.
- First place prize is a copy of the November issue of GQ (UK), featuring Kristen Stewart of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1.
- Second place prize a copy of the People Magazine Breaking Dawn Special Edition.
- Third place prize is a 15×21″ poster of Robert Pattinson.
- Please, no cheating. If you have already submitted an answer, please do not use another name to submit another answer. IP addresses are attached to your comments, so please don’t make me have to check this.
Below is a list of the songs on the Soundtrack:
- The Joy Formidable, “Endtapes”
- Angus & Julia Stone, “Love Will Take You”
- Bruno Mars, “It Will Rain”
- Sleeping at Last, “Turning Page”
- The Features, “From Now On”
- Christina Perri, “A Thousand Years”
- Theophilus London, “Neighbors”
- The Belle Brigade, “I Didn’t Mean It”
- Noisettes, “Sister Rosetta (2011 Version)”
- Cider Sky, “Northern Lights”
- Iron & Wine, “Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)”
- Imperial Mammoth, “Requiem on Water”
- Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz, “Cold”
- Mia Maestro, “Llovera”
- Carter Burwell, “Love Death Rebirth”
UPDATE: Due to the lack of Soundtrack music being played in 2 out of 3 of these scenes we previously chose, we will have to cancel this contest. However, please stay tuned to a trivia or a giveaway with these same prizes! We will let you know as soon as we figure out what we are going to do.