Sixty-four celebs, five weeks of voting, four fiercely contested brackets and a surprising wild card round later, Robert Pattinson comes out on top.
The great-haired hunk has won the E! Celeb of the Year honor—for the second year in a row!
Team Jacob and Twilight haters can get to steppin’ because the evidence is crystal clear: You guys love R.Pattz. And what’s even better? Pattinson’s competitor for the final round of 2011’s tournament was his “sexy goddess” Kristen Stewart. Again.
Here’s how it went down:
- More than a month ago, we introduced the 64 big-name contenders—Kate Middleton, Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears, to name a few—who all had a lot going on this year. (For the record, the new Duchess of Cambridge came super close to grabbing this title.
- So what made Rob stand out above all the pop stars, royals, Oscar winners and warlocks who dominated 2011?
- Was it all about the jaw-dropping Breaking Dawn: Part 1, the sparkly vamp’s latest blockbuster, which hit theaters last month and is still making bank?
- Or was it his bold steps to more challenging roles like Cosmopolis?
- Or maybe it was that mind-of-its-own hair?
- Or was it just the smooch?
Whatever the case may be, we clearly can’t escape the power of Pattinson. Congrats, Rob!
The question remains: What charity will he choose to have E! donate the $25,000 prize? We’ll keep you posted.