To view more of the Screencaps from the Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD, click here.
Thanks to @epnebelle for transcribing Bill’s R/K mentions:
- re: birth/trying to revive Bella – “You have this intensity from Rob and Taylor…because Kristen made it so real, they’re imagining what it would be like to lose Kristen…both of them talked about that.”
- Shooting the birth scene is one of the most memorable nights Bill has ever had on a movie set.
- re: Edward hearing the baby scene & Rob/babies “You look at Rob here, you get a little hint of what you’ll see a lot of in the 2nd film. He is unbelievably tender with babies…with children…not just babies…he was with Mackenzie too. There’s something that changes about him when he’s with children. He’s just so sweet and caring and I think you really get a little glimpse of that here.”
- re: Bella examining her tummy in the mirror “We debated if Kristen needed a little appliance, but she just stuck her belly out a little bit”
- re: their future – Bill can see Kristen as a director, Rob as a writer & Taylor as a producer and studio head.
- Bill talking about Kristen cooking for him in Baton Rouge (“a great cook…an amazing cook”)
- They shot the scene from the book of Bella and Edward acknowledging that they’ve figured out a way to have sex without destroying the house or injuring Bella and Bella tossing around the idea of staying human a little longer. Bill really liked it but felt it didn’t go anywhere dramatically.
- Re: Rob & Bella black lingerie “His reaction was just completely him responding in the moment…I love it, its just great to see him smile”
- “They were great sports about it & obviously very comfortable w/ each other..I can’t imagine this without their comfort level w/ each other”
- “That thrust that he did just as we fade out…we had a little more of that, so we sort of pulled back on that”
- Re: honeymoon sex “I think people know there was an earlier more explicit version of this..it wasn’t that much different but there was more a sense probably that they were having sex”
- “Kristen…she’s growing up so fast…I think she looks especially beautiful in this chunk of the movie.” (honeymoon)
- Did we know that Lizzy Pattinson “sings” in the music as B/E drive away from Forks for their honeymoon? I don’t think I did.
- Bill Condon: “I could spend this entire commentary gushing about these actors & I’ll try not to”
- Bill Condon is pretty much fangirling over Kristen during this entire commentary…
- re: last week of shooting & filming Jacob/Bella dance “These 3 actors knew this was the last time they would be playing these parts ever, and they were very aware of it and Kristen’s not overtly sentimental but I think there were a lot of tears on all sides”
- Bill: “Kristen…I don’t know if everyone knows this…she’s the ultimate Twi-hard.”