On Saturday, Kristen Stewart was photographed wandering around Coachella Music Festival without boyfriend Robert Pattinson, but a concertgoer informed Celebuzz that the actress wasn’t really far from her beau!
An onlooker told us, ”They were kissing and holding hands during Radiohead, swaying and singing along to parts [of the songs.]”
Earlier in the day, Rob, 25, and Kristen, 22, were also spotted cooling off in the beer garden together. Sporting a baseball cap, American Eagle’s Midi shorts and concert bra corset, and a grey tank, K-Sew looked happy and relaxed as she hung out with Rob and their friends, ”laughing and looking like they were having a fun time.”
From editor of www.dose.ca (@Jen_McDonnell):
- Hit #Coachella celeb spotting jackpot. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart next to us at Radiohead. Talking about “Nikki” (doubt it’s Reed!)
- Everyone keeps tweeting that Kristen Stewart is at Coachella w/o Pattinson. Guys, they were holding hands. I know my homeless looking Brits
- Sorry everyone asking about a Robsten pic – I didn’t take one because they seemed to be having a good time not being recognized
- Plus it was really dark (11 pm) so there was no way to take a pic without a flash
- He was wearing a grey tshirt and didn’t seem to have much of a beard. She was wearing a black tank and dark red lipstick
- They were holding hands and when they stopped to regroup with their pals, she put her other hand on his chest. THAT’S ALL I KNOW, people!
- I work for an entertainment site. I’ve interviewed Rob before. Trust me , I’m not confusing them with someone else
From a Coachella attendee (@jenmovies):
- Saw Kristen Stewart and RPatz holding hands. Walked right by me! That was last night. So coooool! Not even a Twilight fan. lol
- @ReadyForRobsten coming out of VIP at Coachella!!!
- Was Rob clean shaven or bearded???
- @lovelyLadyss Slightly beardy!
- What was Rob wearing?
- @lovelyLadyss It was dark and he went by fast but I think blue tee and shorts? Don’t quote me! haha
- They looked in a hurry and trying to hide but they looked happy for sure.