On filming Bella and Edward’s wedding scenes: “Watching your friends get married, onscreen or off, is a very interesting, delicate thing.”
(In case you missed the fan pictures of sexy Rob from last night, click here!)
Tons of pics and videos after the break…
Photo Call Solo
Rob’s reaction to @LovetheStew’s gift to him! (Read tweets below)
Red Carpet Interviews:
Q&A fan videos:
FULL Q&A videos:
Rob outside of his hotel signing autographs:
Tweets by @LoveTheStew:
- He can’t stop drinking water lol :p ! He tried to translate himself , so funny
- He doesn’t want to sing us a song lol
- ” Kristen is incredibly lucky to have you Rob” he smiled cute
- Delivering the baby was the most funny thing
- ” They love us” Rob to Ashley about us lol
- Gift to Rob: 1. A poster where it was written ” for Bear , Kristen and the english boyfriend” and he LAUGHED so much !
- And he said ” awwwww thank you so much” a million time and he made sûre i had an autograph and i asked for a pic and he told me ” of course!
- And before he left he said thank you so much again. He laughed so much when he read ” for the english boyfriend”
Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene will be in Paris for Breaking Dawn promotion on October 23rd and 24th. October 23rd from 6 to 7PM (local time) a fan event with the actors will be held at Gaumont Opéra Capucines.
1) A red carpet will be set up to accommodate the actors.
2) Monday, October 24th will be the day dedicated to promoting the film in the media, more details and TV schedules next week.
3) In theory all the fans in the room on the day of the fan event can ask questions to Robert Pattinson Ashley Greene. However, the actors’ time allowed is limited by their agents: the fan event will last 1 hour (red carpet included).
4) Outside the theater: no problems taking pictures and filming. Inside the theater: – During the Q & A: You can take pictures. – During the 10-minute ‘Breaking Dawn’ exclusive: Security guards equipped with infrared eye will monitor the room. Anyone caught taking pictures or filming may be subject to prosecution by Summit.
5) Outside the theater: The actors lend the game a priori dedications and photos on the red carpet (but this will be confirmed at the last minute in accordance with the actors’ agents). Inside the theater: Unfortunately there is no time for autographs.
6) For the goodies, it will be a surprise! However, there is nothing for sale in the film. More –
- No autographs inside.
- 5 questions come from facebook for those who have not had a chance to win a seat and other questions will be asked by the audience.
- The program for the 24/10 and the presence of actors in the media is coming by the weekend.
According to “L’Essentiel” and “Utopolis” contest to win tickets to the Brussel’s fan event, Rob and Ashley will arrive at the event at 6:30PM (local time) and answer fan questions at 7PM (local time) on October 26th.
Google translate “Essentials” and “Utopolis” send you and two of your friends to Brussels on October 26, 2011 to meet the stars of Twilight (transport and hotel included)!
Be one of the lucky few who can meet Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene on the occasion of the release of the first part of the fourth part of “Twilight” at the special fan event!
To win, send TWILIGHT followed by your name and address to 64646. € 1 per SMS + shipping. Service only available from a mobile number Luxembourg.
Program of the day October 26th:
From Luxembourg by train: destination Brussels
6PM: Entering accredited in the conference room
6h30PM: Arrival of the stars on the red carpet
7PM: Questions/discussion with press and fan + exclusive viewing of two clips from the fourth movie of the saga
7h30PM: Showing of the third component.
Accommodation in a triple room in a hotel, breakfast included. Return by train to Luxembourg October 27, 2011.
The Twilight – Denmark Facebook page in collaboration with Nordisk Film (the Nordic distributor of the Twilight Saga), is having a competition to win 10 tickets to the Stockholm event, as well as 1 meet ‘n’ greet. The competition is to write dialog or a scene to the picture attached. They encourage participators to film themselves acting the dialog/scene and attach a link to this on YouTube. All contribution is to be send to email@example.com before Friday the 21st of October at 11:59PM. The mail has to hold the participants phone number and every participator must be at least 11 years old. The 10 winner will be announced on Monday the 24th of October.
Ashley Greene has a few ground rules for interviews. One, she never comments on whether her Twilight costars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are in fact an item. “If they don’t talk about it, I’m certainly not going to,” she says.
The actress iniatilly tried out for the role of Bella before being called back to audition for Alice, a character she related to immediately upon reading the books. “Everyone asks, ‘Weren’t you jealous?’ No, I think that the casting was so spot-on, especially between Rob and Kristen,” Greene says. “Dude, I just got lucky in all fronts, because not only am I in Twilight, but the character’s just so damn lovable.”
Greene talks about the Twilight cast as if they were a second family, and about Pattinson as if he were an awkward brother. “Rob. Oh, Rob. He’s very endearing, but you’ve seen his interviews. He’s like, ‘Ah, I don’t know… Oh, God,” Greene bumbles in imitation. Despite poking a little fun at him, she credits Pattinson (she calls him a “phenomenal actor“) and the rest of the actors for helping her cope with sudden fame. “All of us essentially were unknown. So everyone kind of went through this crazy whirlwind [together],'” Greene says. “It was really nice to be able to confide in people who were going through the exact same thing.” The vampires also bonded over a mutual dislike for the makeup and the yellow contacts, which cut off their peripheral vision.
Huge Twilight Fan Event on October 28 in Stockholm with the actors Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene.
On October 28, visit Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene Stockholm to meet his fans at the Royal Court, where they will participate in a question and answer session! The program also includes live music and an exclusive first showing of clips from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Party 1.
Tickets are free and distributed in selected SF Bio movie theaters on Friday, October 21. Maximum two tickets / person. Age limit 13 years.
Here you can get hold of the coveted tickets October 21:
Filmstaden Sergel, Haymarket Stockholm, at 07.00
Film Bergakungen, Gothenburg, 07:00
Film City Main Street, Malmo, 07:00
Filmstaden Gavle, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Helsingborg, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Jonkoping, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Karlstad, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Linkoping, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Lulea, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Lund, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Norrkoping, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Sundsvall, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Umeå, normal opening hours
Film city Uppsala, ordinary hours
Filmstaden Vasteras, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Vaxjo, normal opening hours
Filmstaden Orebro, normal opening hours
Twilight Fan Event is a joint arrangement between Zap Events, Nordic Film and SF Bio.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 will have its world premiere on November 16th!
“Rob [Pattinson] and I have jammed quite a bit (on the set),” he says. “Miss [Kristen] Stewart is quite a guitarist and singer herself. Nikki Reed is actually a fantastic songwriter and she is an amazing singer, too, but it’s hard to get her to sing. I think I’m one of the few people that’s ever gotten her to sing. I badgered her enough. On this last movie I was teaching Ashley [Greene] a little bit about the ukulele. Kellan [Lutz] is actually taking up the guitar…We always had a good ol’ time [playing music together on the set.]“
Of course, the good times couldn’t go on forever for the Twilight cast and crew, who have wrapped filming on the final chapter in the saga, Breaking Dawn — Part 2. “The last day of filming was bittersweet, it was surreal,” Rathbone says. “It was about three in the morning. It was wet, it was very, very cold. When they called wrap, the core Cullen clan was there and we just all kind of looked at each other and were like, ‘Man!’”
Still, the Twilight cast hasn’t said their final goodbyes just yet. When asked if they had a party, Rathbone said with a laugh, “We had a couple! You can’t have just one for finishing Twilight. It was quite the experience.” And lest we forget, there are still the red carpet premieres for both Breaking Dawn films. “Ask me again how I’m doing after the last premiere and I’ll probably be even more sentimental,” he says, mimicking a cry. “Ohhh, I miss those guys!”