Met Robert Pattinson. Perks of all access passes. #robert #pattinson #allaccess #celebrity #coachella #backstage
Adorable picture of Kristen posing with a fan & friends from Coachella is posted here.
Here’s an excerpt of @Jen_McDonnell‘s Robsten Coachella encounter:
She was holding Robert Pattinson’s hand and they were with a couple of other people. He was wearing a grey tshirt and looking like his usual disheveled, adorable self, while she looked gorg in a black top and red lipstick. They were wondering about someone named Nikki’s whereabouts.
These kids seem like a normal young couple who rarely get to do normal things, and I didn’t want to ruin their moment. They were wandering around the general population unnoticed, and I was reluctant to invade their privacy (more so than I already have).
What were they wearing? Did they look loving? Has his hair grown out or will he need a wig for the Breaking Dawn reshoots? Have I ever seen another couple so epically soul-matey? I’d love to tell you all that I watched him throw her down on the grass and make love to her before a unicorn appeared to whisk them into the clouds, but they were just a normal looking couple surrounded by their normal looking friends, eager to see Radiohead like the rest of us.
You just want to hear about how she rested her hand on his chest (which she did) and how he took her hand and led her through the crowd to the VIP section (which he did).
You can read the rest of the encounter here.
On Saturday, Kristen Stewart was photographed wandering around Coachella Music Festival without boyfriend Robert Pattinson, but a concertgoer informed Celebuzz that the actress wasn’t really far from her beau!
An onlooker told us, ”They were kissing and holding hands during Radiohead, swaying and singing along to parts [of the songs.]”
Earlier in the day, Rob, 25, and Kristen, 22, were also spotted cooling off in the beer garden together. Sporting a baseball cap, American Eagle’s Midi shorts and concert bra corset, and a grey tank, K-Sew looked happy and relaxed as she hung out with Rob and their friends, ”laughing and looking like they were having a fun time.”
From editor of www.dose.ca (@Jen_McDonnell):
- Hit #Coachella celeb spotting jackpot. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart next to us at Radiohead. Talking about “Nikki” (doubt it’s Reed!)
- Everyone keeps tweeting that Kristen Stewart is at Coachella w/o Pattinson. Guys, they were holding hands. I know my homeless looking Brits
- Sorry everyone asking about a Robsten pic – I didn’t take one because they seemed to be having a good time not being recognized
- Plus it was really dark (11 pm) so there was no way to take a pic without a flash
- He was wearing a grey tshirt and didn’t seem to have much of a beard. She was wearing a black tank and dark red lipstick
- They were holding hands and when they stopped to regroup with their pals, she put her other hand on his chest. THAT’S ALL I KNOW, people!
- I work for an entertainment site. I’ve interviewed Rob before. Trust me , I’m not confusing them with someone else
From a Coachella attendee (@jenmovies):
- Saw Kristen Stewart and RPatz holding hands. Walked right by me! That was last night. So coooool! Not even a Twilight fan. lol
- @ReadyForRobsten coming out of VIP at Coachella!!!
- Was Rob clean shaven or bearded???
- @lovelyLadyss Slightly beardy!
- What was Rob wearing?
- @lovelyLadyss It was dark and he went by fast but I think blue tee and shorts? Don’t quote me! haha
- They looked in a hurry and trying to hide but they looked happy for sure.
From April 20:
According to the Coachella line up ‘Explosions in the Sky’ were scheduled for April 20th at 10:05pm (via)
From April 21:
Some of the bands that were playing Coachella April 21st were: Laura Marling, St. Vincent, Kaiser Chiefs, Manchester Orchestra, Feist, Miike Snow, The Shins, Bon Iver, Radiohead, and more!
For those of you that are music buffs, Coachella has officially started! Kristen Stewart attended it last year .. so cool! Click this link to watch LIVE performances of bands such as The Black Keys, The Strokes, Foster The People, Two Door Cinema Club and many more!