- re: birth/trying to revive Bella – “You have this intensity from Rob and Taylor…because Kristen made it so real, they’re imagining what it would be like to lose Kristen…both of them talked about that.”
- Shooting the birth scene is one of the most memorable nights Bill has ever had on a movie set.
- re: Edward hearing the baby scene & Rob/babies “You look at Rob here, you get a little hint of what you’ll see a lot of in the 2nd film. He is unbelievably tender with babies…with children…not just babies…he was with Mackenzie too. There’s something that changes about him when he’s with children. He’s just so sweet and caring and I think you really get a little glimpse of that here.”
- re: Bella examining her tummy in the mirror “We debated if Kristen needed a little appliance, but she just stuck her belly out a little bit”
- re: their future – Bill can see Kristen as a director, Rob as a writer & Taylor as a producer and studio head.
- Bill talking about Kristen cooking for him in Baton Rouge (“a great cook…an amazing cook”)
- They shot the scene from the book of Bella and Edward acknowledging that they’ve figured out a way to have sex without destroying the house or injuring Bella and Bella tossing around the idea of staying human a little longer. Bill really liked it but felt it didn’t go anywhere dramatically.
- Re: Rob & Bella black lingerie “His reaction was just completely him responding in the moment…I love it, its just great to see him smile”
- “They were great sports about it & obviously very comfortable w/ each other..I can’t imagine this without their comfort level w/ each other”
- “That thrust that he did just as we fade out…we had a little more of that, so we sort of pulled back on that”
- Re: honeymoon sex “I think people know there was an earlier more explicit version of this..it wasn’t that much different but there was more a sense probably that they were having sex”
- “Kristen…she’s growing up so fast…I think she looks especially beautiful in this chunk of the movie.” (honeymoon)
- Did we know that Lizzy Pattinson “sings” in the music as B/E drive away from Forks for their honeymoon? I don’t think I did.
- Bill Condon: “I could spend this entire commentary gushing about these actors & I’ll try not to”
- Bill Condon is pretty much fangirling over Kristen during this entire commentary…
- re: last week of shooting & filming Jacob/Bella dance “These 3 actors knew this was the last time they would be playing these parts ever, and they were very aware of it and Kristen’s not overtly sentimental but I think there were a lot of tears on all sides”
- Bill: “Kristen…I don’t know if everyone knows this…she’s the ultimate Twi-hard.”
If you would like to download all of the videos from below, click here. (Thanks @veronicaspuffy!)
Kristen grovin’ to the music in Lapa:
YouTube version (thanks @veronicaspuffy):
Rob in Brazil:
Rob driving the boat:
More Brazil footage:
And even more Brazil footage:
Through the threshold:
Making Kristen skinnier:
Rob laughing while trying to bite Kristen:
Kristen talks about grossness of spinal break:
Rob & Kristen laughing during CPR:
Rob + baby (awwww):
@cybermelli: kristen stopping in the middle of the vows… “is it for better or worse or richer or poorer…?!”
@epnebelle: Kristen: “Go forward again.” Rob: “I know how to drive a boat, alright?” Then Kristen literally straight up gives him the bitchface. LOL
@MaryGtwiNews: #KRISTENSTEWART AND HER GODSON ; )
@MaryGtwiNews: @sparkybitchface its holly’s son hes like 3 now … and thats the caption the pic had 2yrs ago … b4 it was cropped out to only stew & a dog
marygtwinews.tumblr: OLD/NEW #kristenstewart picture with her godson (son of her friend holly)
Kristen Stewart‘s boyfriend Robert Pattinson isn’t the only one singing her praises, her Breaking Dawn co-star Jackson Rathbone thinks she’s amazing, too! HollywoodLife.com spoke to Jackson, 27, at the LA premiere of Man On A Ledge and he says Kristen kicks major butt as a vampire in Breaking Dawn!
“You finally get to see Bella realize herself as a vampire,” he tells us. “And that is fun for everybody. You know she is such a powerful force. Kristen really brings this animosity to Bella that we haven’t seen during the course of these films. It is really exciting to see Kristen step up and really bear her teeth, so to speak.”
You’ve spoken publicly about your love for Twilight. What is it about the series that you love so much?
Rachel Zoe: I would say that you completely lose yourself in the purest form of romance. It’s the first time in so long that you get to see such a strong love, and get so caught up in it without any of the physicality
You’ve also been outspoken about your crush on Robert Pattinson. Have you gotten to meet him yet?
Rachel Zoe: No, I have not met Rob. But, I have many mutual friends and have heard nothing but the loveliest things about him. I think he’s a very talented actor and would love to meet him in the future.
If you could style any of the Twilight cast, who would you pick and why?
Rachel Zoe: Bella and Edward — I would love to dress them as a couple because I think that’s always fun.
If you had to pick: Twilight books or movies?
Rachel Zoe: Movies, because I’m an extremely visual person. I actually read the books after the movies, which was fun because I could see Kristen and Robert as Bella and Edward.
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Rachel Zoe: Team Edward, obvi.
Source | Via