Tweets from Kristen’s @ELLEUK Photo Shoot in L.A. Today:
- Today we’ll be live tweeting from our #KristenStewart cover shoot in L.A, make sure you stay online for behind the scenes updates
- For all of you taking part in our live tweeting from the Kristen Stewart cover shoot today, the hash tag to look out for is: #KristenELLE
- The sky’s getting lighter in LA, which can only mean one thing: the cover shoot’s starting in just a few hours! #KristenELLE
- Uh oh, looking a little misty in LA – and we’re shooting outside! Only 8.23am though, time for the light to improve. #KristenELLE
- It’s #KristenELLE day. Which of these looks from her style CV is your favourite?
- Crew beggining to arrive at #KristenELLE shoot. Which label would you like to see her in for June issue?
- Lots of love for @proenzaschouler and @balenciaga labels for #KristenELLE to wear
- She did look fabulous in @balenciaga at Paris fashion week #KristenELLE Look ye here
- So many tweets about #KristenELLE in @eliesaabworld. Which look from this collection would work best?
- Here’s a video of Kristen Stewart doing her first ELLE cover. Today we shoot her second #KristenELLE
- K for Kristen. This pendant is laid out at the #KristenELLE shoot.
- Or would you prefer to see this little number on her? #KristenELLE
- Right, we are go. Rail run through with @amcelle hair artist, photographer, shoot director. #KristenELLE
- Kristen Stewart’s stylist at the Breaking Dawn Part 1 premiere shows you how to recreate her up-do! http://goo.gl/mKuLI #KristenELLE
- We’re selecting our preferred outfit cover options – the prettiest rail I’ve seen in a long time #KristenELLE
- These are so Kristen. Can’t you picture her in them? #KristenELLE
- Make-up artist Gillian Dempsey is here and we’re talking lips, eyes, beautiful skin… #KristenELLE
- Shoes glorious shoes on the #KristenELLE shoot
- Here’s Art Director Tom Meredith standing in for Kristen. Work it! #KristenELLE
- Don’t forget to subscribe to ELLE by April 18th to receive your special #KristenELLE cover
- In hair and make-up now. Next step, fittings. #KristenELLE
- @amybannerman [pic of some clothing options]
- How many crew hands does it take to set up a #KristenELLE shoot?
- Is that a photographer’s light or are you just pleased to see me? #KristenELLE
- Can you identify the designer labels on this rail? #KristenELLE
Stay tuned! More tweets to come! <3
After much speculation on Twitter and Facebook surrounding the identity of tomorrow’s cover shoot star in LA we have decided to reveal the identity of the ELLE cover star in advance. Readers will be able to follow the action minute by minute at the studio live on Twitter through @ELLEuk and Facebook.
‘We’re breaking with tradition and magazine protocol to reveal our cover star in advance because she has such a huge social network following and fan base we want to be the ones to break the news first’ said ELLE Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy. ‘We’ll be giving readers a digital exclusive and reporting from inside the studio as we shoot. Kristen is such an amazing ELLE cover star I want to make sure we don’t disappoint readers who have to wait to see the whole shoot in our June issue out on May 2nd.’
ELLEuk will be tweeting every detail of the proceedings, from pictures of the hair and beauty looks to what’s for lunch, plus the fashion rail we have edited for Kristen to wear. Tweet your questions to Kristen through us and we will do our best to get them answered in the July issue and in the ELLEuk.com video of the shoot.
This will be the second time the Twilight star has graced the cover of British ELLE after appearing on our July 2010 issue. Readers have until April 18th tosubscribe to ELLE to receive the special subscription cover of Kristen Stewart on the June issue.
Follow the shoot and all the studio gossip as it happens on Twitter @elleuk and on ELLE’s Facebook page (the UK edition) and click through the gallery above and film below to see the results of our last shoot.
Here is Kristen in ElleUk in 2010:
Also, we received news from @courtjustice that Kristen will also be on the cover of ELLE US this June!
You said in an earlier interview that you would never want be as famous as Kristen Stewart.
JL: Yeah, no I didn’t mean it that way. I’ve read that and I was aah out of context. No I was just talking about how I felt so sorry for her because those kids they do not have any idea that its going to be as big as it was then all of a sudden it came out and I think I meant I wouldn’t want it the way that it happened to her, because that just doesn’t make sense, because I’m obviously in the same kind of situation. I felt bad because I’ve been prepared for it ever since I said yes to the movie almost a year ago. I have almost this whole year to prepare myself for my whole life changing and they, when these movies came out and it just exploded, like they had no idea. So I think what I meant about that is I dont want to be as famous the way that she had it, just by complete surprise.”
In another interview with Shaun Robinson:
Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson recently sat down with “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence, who cleared up reports of a spat between herself and Kristen Stewart.
“I wrote her an e-mail, because there was this huge like, article about a ‘Twilight’ and ‘Hunger Games’ feud, and we’ve never met before and never spoken,” Jennifer explained. “There were all these like, fake quotes from me that were actually hilarious. Some of them were from my ‘pal’ and ‘sources.’ It was hilarious. When I was reading it, I was cracking up.
“Then I was like, ‘Oh my god. If she reads this, she’s going to think – what if she thinks it’s true?’” she continued. “I just shot her an e-mail, and was like, ‘Hey, can’t wait to see more as this feud unfolds!’”
The “Twilight” star took the time to respond to Jennifer, putting her mind at ease.
“She wrote me back, and she was like, ‘It’s fine. Welcome to the world where everything you say gets turned into [something it’s not],” the 21-year-old recounted. “So, she understood.”
And when it comes down to which series Jennifer has more allegiance too – it’s no surprise where the actress’ heart is.
“Since there is the big rivalry between ‘Hunger Games’ and ‘Twilight’… Who’s got the hotter guys?” Shaun asked.
“Since the feud is out in the open, I feel much more relieved, and I’m ready to take over as Hollywood’s glam girl,” the actress joked. “I have to go with our guys. But, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner [are very good looking,] but I have to go with mine… they’re my boys!”
source | source