But the former H and M model might have trouble making incognito high street shopping trips if she becomes as famous as Twilight star Kristen Stewart.
‘I look at Kristen Stewart now and I think, “I’d never want to be that famous”,’ she says. ‘I can’t imagine how I’d feel if all of a sudden my life was pandemonium.
‘But I love my job. I can take months off, and I get a lot of money – way more money than any 21-year-old should have – so what is there really to complain about?’
- Dying right now, having dinner at the Chateau Marmont, looking at Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
- It kills me that I’m right next to Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and can’t take a picture. Annoying, but it’s the rules of the Chateau.
- My waiter is waitering the twilight couple Robert and Kristen at the Chateau. I told him I’m a fan of the movie.
- The beautiful Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are having dinner right now with a couple of friends at the Chateau Marmont
- Kristen just said goodbye to a friend and sat next to Rob. They talk animatedly, he drinks a beer, she has a coke.
- The couple Rob and Kristen #Twilight just left the Chateau.
Although in Lainey Gossip‘s write up of Kristen shopping in West Hollywood yesterday isn’t the most positive, she does give us some direction as to what Kristen may have been shopping for, like the Weinstein Oscar Party at SoHo House. Like always, sites like these are not always legitimate, so take with a grain of salt. However, I do think that Kristen will be making an appearance at some Official party this weekend … that garment bag is the PERFECT size for a KStew mini dress
And I really, really look forward to seeing what’s in that garment bag. Where will she show it?
Stewart is, at present, not scheduled to present at the Oscars. There are a lot of other parties happening this weekend though. Too many to list. Tonight’s most exclusive event is the CAA party at Bryan Lourd’s house. But there are never any official photographs allowed there. Tomorrow the biggest deal is probably the Weinstein event at Soho House. And of course the Vanity Fair Oscar party on Sunday. That’s the best place to make a marketing statement off the Oscar proper red carpet. Also she just did a photo shoot for Vanity Fair with Mario Testino that’s supposed to be an upcoming cover. Also there’s no way she’d go to Elton John’s.