These may not be new to everyone else, but I don’t think we posted them before. Either way, Kristen looks beautiful!
Teen Vogue favorite Kristen Stewart has done an excellent job of creating her own signature beauty look, no matter what the occasion. “Typically, when I work with Kristen, the hairstyle we gravitate toward is loose, effortless, tousled wavy hair,” shares Adir Abergel, the Twilight star’s hairstylist. “The best part is its versatility—it can be done with or without heat tools.” Here, Abergel gives us his top five favorite products to recreate this carefree look on your own.
1. To begin, “spray the hair with Fekkai Oceanique from the root to the tips. Then, separate hair into four sections. Loosely braid each section: Start braiding at the eyebrow level (not at the roots) and allow your hair to air-dry completely,” advises Abergel.
Fekkai Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray, $25. fekkai.com.
2. “Once the hair has dried, undo the braids and backcomb the lower layer of hair using a fine-toothed comb. If you follow these steps, Kristen’s signature locks will be yours!” he says.
Conair Brush Tourmaline Ceramic Tail Comb, $5. drugstore.com.
3. “If you have a little more time to create a more polished version of the look, you can do so with the help of just a curling iron,” says Abergel.
Start by applying Fekkai Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots of the hair, and air-dry completely. Then, wrap sections of hair around the barrel of a curling iron. While hair is still hot, tug downward on the curl so that it turns into more of a wave.
Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel, $25. fekkai.com.
4. “The final step is to apply Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray to break up the waves and give the look a more modern texture. This is such a simple, easy hairstyle that doesn’t take more than a few minutes to recreate.”
Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray, $26. bumbleandbumble.com.
5. Another one of Abergel’s must-have products: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. “It’s like a dry shampoo but better because it gives so much volume and texture,” he says.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $39. oribe.com.
**Note: This video has been dubbed over from the Russian version, using English voiceovers**