- re: birth/trying to revive Bella – “You have this intensity from Rob and Taylor…because Kristen made it so real, they’re imagining what it would be like to lose Kristen…both of them talked about that.”
- Shooting the birth scene is one of the most memorable nights Bill has ever had on a movie set.
- re: Edward hearing the baby scene & Rob/babies “You look at Rob here, you get a little hint of what you’ll see a lot of in the 2nd film. He is unbelievably tender with babies…with children…not just babies…he was with Mackenzie too. There’s something that changes about him when he’s with children. He’s just so sweet and caring and I think you really get a little glimpse of that here.”
- re: Bella examining her tummy in the mirror “We debated if Kristen needed a little appliance, but she just stuck her belly out a little bit”
- re: their future – Bill can see Kristen as a director, Rob as a writer & Taylor as a producer and studio head.
- Bill talking about Kristen cooking for him in Baton Rouge (“a great cook…an amazing cook”)
- They shot the scene from the book of Bella and Edward acknowledging that they’ve figured out a way to have sex without destroying the house or injuring Bella and Bella tossing around the idea of staying human a little longer. Bill really liked it but felt it didn’t go anywhere dramatically.
- Re: Rob & Bella black lingerie “His reaction was just completely him responding in the moment…I love it, its just great to see him smile”
- “They were great sports about it & obviously very comfortable w/ each other..I can’t imagine this without their comfort level w/ each other”
- “That thrust that he did just as we fade out…we had a little more of that, so we sort of pulled back on that”
- Re: honeymoon sex “I think people know there was an earlier more explicit version of this..it wasn’t that much different but there was more a sense probably that they were having sex”
- “Kristen…she’s growing up so fast…I think she looks especially beautiful in this chunk of the movie.” (honeymoon)
- Did we know that Lizzy Pattinson “sings” in the music as B/E drive away from Forks for their honeymoon? I don’t think I did.
- Bill Condon: “I could spend this entire commentary gushing about these actors & I’ll try not to”
- Bill Condon is pretty much fangirling over Kristen during this entire commentary…
- re: last week of shooting & filming Jacob/Bella dance “These 3 actors knew this was the last time they would be playing these parts ever, and they were very aware of it and Kristen’s not overtly sentimental but I think there were a lot of tears on all sides”
- Bill: “Kristen…I don’t know if everyone knows this…she’s the ultimate Twi-hard.”
If you would like to download all of the videos from below, click here. (Thanks @veronicaspuffy!)
Kristen grovin’ to the music in Lapa:
YouTube version (thanks @veronicaspuffy):
Rob in Brazil:
Rob driving the boat:
More Brazil footage:
And even more Brazil footage:
Through the threshold:
Making Kristen skinnier:
Rob laughing while trying to bite Kristen:
Kristen talks about grossness of spinal break:
Rob & Kristen laughing during CPR:
Rob + baby (awwww):
@cybermelli: kristen stopping in the middle of the vows… “is it for better or worse or richer or poorer…?!”
@epnebelle: Kristen: “Go forward again.” Rob: “I know how to drive a boat, alright?” Then Kristen literally straight up gives him the bitchface. LOL
RachelFabMag: Editor of Fabulous magazine
So The Hulk is on The Sun floor, Robert Pattinson is with the Sunday Times and just spotted on my floor Mr Rupert Murdoch. What a guestlist! we think it’s for an interview. We think he’s doing something with the Sunday Times – not sure though. He’s on another floor now – sadly he was only spotted fleetingly.
bethneil: Celebrity Editor at Fabulous magazine
Er…Robert Pattinson is currently in our office reception. Cue massive hormonal stampede from the Fabulous office. Yes in London. No entourage, just him. R-Patz update: he’s apparently here to do something or other with the Sunday Times. As if R-Patz wasn’t enough, Hulk Hogan and Rupert Murdoch are also here. Just another average day at Fabulous towers…
Ellieomahoney: Lifestyle Editor at The Sun’s Fabulous magazine
Just raced up to canteen avec my editor and ed assistnt to see if we could spot R-Patz who is appaz IN THE BUILDING! Sad to say he eluded us. R-Patz defs in the building but with another newspaper. Following my R-Pattz sighting, i’ve had a rush of Twi-hard followers. How De-twilight-ful. (Soz)